NodeProxyEditor has been rewritten and renamed NdefGui
, which has the same functionality, but is both more consistent and more flexible. There are some changes to the *new
- instead of
- *new(proxy, nSliders=16, parent, extras=[\CLR, \reset, \scope, \doc, \end, \fade], monitor, sinks, morph)
- NdefGui uses
- *new(object, numItems = 0, parent, bounds, makeSkip, options)
proxy is now object, nSliders is now numItems, parent is still parent. bounds - can be
Rect(l, t, w, h) or
width@heights, makeSkip - is an option to build without skipjack. extras are now options, and have become more flexible.
Please see NdefGui for more details.
NodeProxyEditor provides controls for handling and editing a node proxy and its monitors (cross-platform graphics).
- sliders for numerical settings
- mapping of kr proxies to parameters
- optional controls for playing / monitoring
NodeProxy and Ndef implement an edit message, which returns a NodeProxyEditor. Overview: JITLib
Returns a new instance for a given proxy. If a window (win) or a composite view is given, it uses this.