SuperCollider is an audio server, programming language, and IDE for sound synthesis and algorithmic composition.
- Search all documents and methods
- Browse all documents by categories
These are useful starting points for getting help on SuperCollider:
- Getting Started tutorial series
- Get started with SuperCollider
- Client vs Server
- Explaining the client vs server architecture.
- More on Getting Help
- How to find more help
- All tutorials
- Index of all help files categorized under "Tutorials."
- Alphabetical index of all documents
- Alphabetical index of all classes
- Class Tree
- All classes by inheritance tree
- Alphabetical index of all methods
SuperCollider is free software published under the GPL: Licensing.
These help files are published under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA-3 license: HelpDocsLicensing.